Tuesday, February 5, 2008






The Jones' have been busy lately! The girls had their dance recital last week and were fabulous! I will hopefully have video of their dances up a little later. We have also been shoveling snow all week. Sunday morning we woke up to about a foot of snow, and it snowed like crazy all day! Dallas dug us out so we could get to church and then put the shovel in the trunk so that we could dig our way back into the house! I love it though. Yesterday the kids and I went to the neighbors and dug tunnels into the mounds of snow. I threw DJ in and it about covered him completely! We played for about an hour and a half before we were just too cold to stay out any longer. Dj would only come in if I promised him a bath, and Savannah also had to be bribed to come in. Kenzie didn't last quite as long as the rest of us and was already inside in her warmest jammies. The first two pictures are of the girls in their dance gear and the rest are of our yard and neighborhood Sunday morning.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't believe how big the kids are. I think it is great that you have so much famliy around you. I barely recognized JJ in that Christmas picture.