Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dallas' Birthday





Well, yesterday Dallas turned 32. We had a really nice quiet day. Dallas coached Savannah's soccer game in the morning(which they won), and then we headed home without the girls and Dallas played video games most of the daywhile I played with the boys and read a new book. The girls spent the day with Martha and Dennis, and we all met back at our house for a birthday dinner and some cake. Dallas would not wait for me to take picture before he blew out the candles, but I did get some of him opening his presents and of the kids being goofy.


Today has been peaceful, which is very rare around here. Dallas and I both spoke in sacrament meeting, and I think we both did pretty well. The spirit was in abundance that is for sure. Then I had choir practice while Dallas went to a correlation meeting, and then we came home. The boys are downstairs watching t.v. with Savannah, Mackenzie is at a bishop's youth meeting, Dallas is playing his XBox 360, and I am trying to catch up on correspondance and my reading. I love days like this and can't wait until next Sunday for my next peaceful day.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I love Sundays for just the same reasons. I do not like afternoon church as it makes me feel that by the time we get home from church and meetings, it is time to eat and then go to bed. Glad you enjoyed yours so much and Dallas had a great birthday.