Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines and Birthdays
















This has been a really nice weekend, apart from the snow storm on Saturday. Friday night Dallas and I went in to SLC for an early Valentine's Day dinner. We ate at Rodizio's and everything was wonderful. We had fun just talking and enjoying each others company. We were going to go to the movies as well, but nothing looked good enough to spend money on, so we went and picked up DJ from Martha;s and headed home. Saturday I was sick all morning, but by the time it was time for my niece, Kylie Jo's,party I was feeling better. The kids had alot of fun. They got Valentines from my father-in-law and were able to play with the cousins and some friends. We had a big spaghetti dinner and of course cake and ice cream. My sister in law made the cutest little heart shaped bowls out of sugar cookie dough and we put fruit in them. The were so yummy. She also made cookie lollipops, which turned out so cute. Kylie opened presents as fast as a little girl can, and squealed with delight at everything.

Sunday the home teachers came by before church and visited for a few minutes. They got to see me putting the finishing touches on my singing time for Primary, and then we were all off to church! DJ did really well and we were actually able to stay until after the sacrament was passed, but then he started getting sick again, so we headed home. Today we are going to go sledding and then I need to go to Costco for a few groceries.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

All I can think after reading this is I love sugar cookies. And Costco!

Spring Jones said...

I completely agree!