Saturday, February 28, 2009

The last day of the month

Today has been a pretty good day. It has had it's bittersweet moments, but all in all, pretty good. Today Riley would have been two years old. In celebration of her we went to visit her grave site and then went to lunch as a family. I am so thankful for my eternal family and that I will someday be able to see Riley Anne again and hold her again. What a wonderful Father in Heaven we have!

The upstairs bathroom is finally finished! Well, mostly. They still have to put baseboards in, but it is usable and that is the main thing. No more unhooking DJ from his feed and carrying him downstairs to the bathroom at three in the morning. Yeah!! Mackenzie is in Draper right now touring the temple there with the Young Women. I am so glad that she is able to participate in things that will help her grow spiritually. She is such a special girl and I love her so much. Savannah is hovering and wanting me to do something fun, so I am off to find something fun to do! TTFN

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I am so grateful for the gospel too, and th ability it gives to look beyond the discouragement in the here and now and see all our blessings and know how much more is in store for us.

M. Stans said...

thinking of you