Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I feel like Mary Poppins!

The things you can put in a purse!!

DJ's emergency kit
in case his feeding tube is pulled out of his stomach


billfold
I can't go anywhere without my money or cards!


book
Hey, we are an Army family and we are always stuck waiting somewhere.


Altoids creme de menthe
curiously strong chocolate


hand creme
There is no moisture in the air here!


Tide to Go
I have children who spill ( and me too occasionally)


Kleenex
It is cold season.


keys
for my car and house


Ipod
In case I am not in the mood to read while waiting.


reciepts
I cannot part with these precious pieces of paper!


camera
something exciting might happen!




1 comments:

Jenni said...

I keep trying to carry small bags because it is supposed to be better for your back, but then how would I carry all the junk I need every day!