Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DJ's Birthday celebration
























































My baby boy has turned four years old, and he now informs me he is not my baby, he is a big boy. Fortunately he will still snuggle with me and give me hugs and kisses. We had a ton of fun for his birthday. The Saturday before his big day we drove down to Thanksgiving Point and spent the day at the dinosaur museum and Farm Country. If you have never been down there before , it is worth the drive. The museum has a ton of fossils and dinosaurs to see, and it also has several hands on exhibits that the kids really loved. They were able to build there own Dino, play in the erosion pool, and dig for dinosaurs.
At Farm Country DJ was able to help weave a piece of fabric, and all the kids were able to ride the ponies. The girls made wool soap and bracelets, and everyone got to pet the animals.
On the following Monday we met up with family at Chuck E. Cheese's for his actual party. He had fun playing games with his cousins and opening presents. It was a late night for him and he crashed as soon as we got home.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't believe he is four! I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen you guys. I'm looking forward to meeting DJ.