Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All I want for Valentine's...

...Is a maid. Dallas and I have been going through the house the past couple of days and cleaning everything out. We took a huge load over to the DI and now we are trying to figure out what to do with all of the stuff we threw away.My goal is to have the entire house clean including walls and baseboards washed by the end of the week, but we will see how it goes. It is nice to be a little more organized and to actually have all of the Christmas stuff out of my hallway. Now if only I could get Dallas to take down the lights outside, we would almost be caught up!

DJ is doing fine, although he has been really cranky today. We are trying to get him to walk around a little more so he can build his strength back up, and he does for a little while, but then he gets tired and very fussy. I hope that I can have my normal three year old back soon, but I don't know if that is possible. He is frightened of things now that he wasn't frightened of before and he is much more moody. We have moved his bed into our room so that hopefully we will all sleep better and that should help some. The most frustrating part is when it is time for dinner. He wants to eat real food and will just cry and cry for something that isn't a liquid. That is really hard for me, because I would love to give him something, but I can't so then he is mad at Dallas and I. Anyway, enough of my complaining. Things really are going alright, and we love having our little man home again. Tomorrow is his appointment with the surgeon, so we should know when his treatments will begin . Thanks for all of your support!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Just think, if your kids liked you all the time it would probably mean you weren't being a very good parent.