Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Plans

We made it to the Dr.'s today without any drama, which was nice for a change. They got us in right away and we met with the Dr. and made the plans for his dilations. His first one will be on Tuesday with another following in three weeks, and then possibly one per week after that. He is hoping that once he reaches the six week mark they will be able to be a little more aggressive during the dilations and be able to stretch things a little more quickly and not have to do more than four or five dilations. He cleared DJ to eat soft foods, but that is proving to be easier said than done. Apparently he has alot of scar tissue build up already, which is why they are starting next week. Anyway, he tried to eat some food for lunch and couldn't swallow even the tiniest of bites. It made me realize how bad he still is, even though he looks great on the outside. Hopefully after his dilation on Tuesday it will be a bit easier on him and he will be able to eat a little bit better.

In other things, Kenzie is at the temple doing baptisms tonight with the youth. She fought with me about going, but I know she will be wonderful when she gets back. That is how it always is, she argues about having to go, but while she is there the spirit is able to speak with her without interruption and she comes back refreshed and happy. Savannah is playing a game with Dallas in the living room and DJ is in bed on his feed and dozing off into dreamland. I will be following suit shortly, since i have school tomorrow. I am kind of sad that there are only four more months of school left. I have enjoyed my preschoolers, and I can't wait for next year. I will be better acquainted with the curriculum and can be a little more creative with a few things. TTFN

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I just started back as a student for the new semester and four months seems like an awful long time. Especially with an accounting class.