Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes











We have had a fun September. This was the month that Savannah turned eleven, and we did a couple of things to celebrate. We made a day trip down to Panama City for some fun at the beach. We all had a blast, but I am still finding sand in anything that happened to be in the car or our bags while we were there. DJ was pretty content to play tag with the waves, but the girls went pretty far out and made me nervous most of the day. It's that whole being a mother thing and always worrying that something might go wrong. It was a fun day and I am glad we went. On her actual birthday she had a soccer game, so we just did cake and presents afterward and it was all over in about thirty minutes. This year has been such a crazy one that I have sworn off birthday parties until next year. I some time to regain my sanity, and yes, I have been sane at some point in my life, I just don't remember when.

DJ's nose has been cut by his string again, and this is the worst one ever. His whole nose is swollen and looks horrid, and I couldn't get ahold of the doctor for days. Once I did get ahold of him they couldn't get him in until Monday. I am so frustrated at this point that Dallas and I are seriously considering changing surgeons.I will post later this week to let everyone know how it goes. Well, I had better go feed my fam before they start to riot! TTFN!

0 comments: