Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So I am having a crazy week, and next week will be even more insane. Somewhere along in all of the madness I will gain another year. This past year has had it's ups and downs, but for the most part it has been a good year. We are happy, and together, and even though DJ still struggles somewhat with his injuries, he is leaps and bounds from where he was last year at this time. The girls are beautiful and really starting to become there own people, and I have the most marvelous husband a girl could ever ask for. Yes, there are hard things that we have to deal with, and yes there are things that I wish were different, but I am so thankful for what I have that the things lacking aren't that big of a deal. I am excited to see what my 32nd year will bring. Hopefully it will be more good than bad, and if I am lucky I might get to see some of my favorite people along the way. :)

1 comments:

Jenni said...

The countdown is on, less than a week!