Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Okay,okay,

I have been a big slacker, and several of you have let me know that I need to be doing better, so here it goes.

Life is Alabama is moving along at moderate speed. We are all keeping busy and enjoying the time we are spending together. Here is a person by person update of everyone in our little family.

Dallas, Jr. is loving pre-school and counting down the days until his fifth birthday. His favorite question is, "Is it May yet?" He is starting to progress with his treatments. They have been able to dilate him up to a 33 french, with the goal still being a 40 french. I am no longer having to take him to Birmingham once a week. We can now make the journey every two to three weeks, which has helped my disposition, I am sure. DJ is as resilient as ever, and actually looks forward to the trips and his mommy and me time. Hopefully by the fall he will be able to participate in all of the sports he is wanting to try.

Savannah is doing well. She is taking a break from soccer this season, but I think both of the girls are going to start tennis and horseback riding in the spring. She has been having a bit of a rough time at school lately, but things are starting to look up and she has been smiling alot more. I will be glad when the middle school drama is over. She is excited to be going to Utah this summer and visiting with her friends and family there.

Mackenzie is going full force. She is trying out for cheerleader this month, and next month she is participating in the Miss Enterprise Junior High pageant. This summer she will be going to EFY in Utah, YW camp, and we will be making a short stop in Fredericksburg. She has a list of activities that she wants to be in, and next fall she will also start seminary. I may have to remind her that she will need to sleep every once in awhile.

Dallas was promoted in February to SFC and given the job of Branch Chief of the 15P schoolhouse. I'm not positive as to what all of that means, but it is a good thing. :) He is busy, and happy, and we actually get to see him and do things as a family.

I am busy with the PTA, driving DJ to and fro, keeping house, my nursery calling, and whatever else I can find to keep myself occupied. I may start back to school next semester, but we will see how things are progressing with DJ first.

I hope this update helps, and I will do my best to update more often. TTFN!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Yea for updates and hearing more about you, Dallas and those great kiddos of yours.