Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Conversation with my Husband

Last night:

Me: I am so tired.

Dallas: You should be. You clean, cook, do laundry, drive to Birmingham at least once a week, drive the kids everywhere, deal with all of DJ's medical stuff, pay all of the bills, do all of your PTA stuff, and now you have added college courses on top of everything. You know what you need? One of those people that cook and clean and do your laundry and all of that other stuff.

Me: You mean a wife?

Dallas: Yes, exactly! You need a wife.

He then went on to tell me all about his evil plan to get me to marry him, and how it all worked.
I love my husband! I'm very glad that his evil plan worked. :)

3 comments:

christina said...

Too cute! I love it when husbands appreciate and actually notice all the things we do! It makes everything all worth while.

Jenni said...

A. I think I am so busy that I didn't know that you were going back to school. Yay for you!

B. It is so nice when they notice that we really work hard.

Bonnie said...

Maybe your husband can teach my husband the skill of noticing all of my hard work. :)