Sunday, March 16, 2008

Not much here



I absolutely love having a two year old. He is always making me see things in a different light, and he keeps me active. The down side is that he has taken a liking to my camera and now I don't know where he has put it. Not cool! In other news, this week is spring break. We have lots of things planned like fishing, possibly camping, visiting the zoo and children's museum, and of course celebrating the birth of ME! I will be turning 30 this week, if you can believe it. I told Dallas that I was going to tell everyone that I was 25, but he said no because then he would look like a dirty old man. He can be sooo picky!Anyway, I will try to find my camera so that I can get some pics of our eventful week and post them next weekend. These pictures are from our trip to the zoo in February. Kenzie took them on her camera.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Have fun on Spring Break. I loved when you lived in Whitehouse and i would come visit and we would go to the zoo. I also remember your 13th(?) birthday when we went to the San Antonio zoo. Good times!

Spring Jones said...

I do remember that. In fact I was going through pictures the other day and found some from that day!