Monday, March 31, 2008

So far in April




Okay, so I have been amiss lately in keeping up with my blog, but the past few weeks have been crazy. Two weekends ago I was able to attend Young Women's Conference with Mackenzie. We took a bus with the rest of our stake and fought the crowds in downtown Salt Lake, but it was well worth it. The speakers were wonderful, and they addressed some of the issues Mackenzie and I had been having.(such as why she can't were a two piece bathing suit) The following week my brother and his son moved in with us, so we had to rearrange bedrooms and move furniture. The house still hasn't recovered completely, but I hope to have it finished tomorrow. He is living with us while he is finishing school, and then until he can make enough to support himself and Ramos. So I now have two two year old boys to watch during the day, and they seem to enjoy getting into everything. Soccer season started on Saturday and Savannah's team did okay. We have about three girls who have never played before, so it took a little while for everyone to get into the swing of things. Dallas made it through coaching his first game and felt pretty good about it afterward. Savannah has a choir concert tomorrow night and is singing a solo during one of the songs. She is also testing for gifted and talented on Thursday and Friday. Mackenzie is going to the temple to do baptisms before school on Wednesday and Dallas just called and told me he has to fly to Washington tomorrow and will be gone for two days. So if you all don't hear from me, know that it is probably because I have gone crazy and they have put me in a padded room somewhere.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I know how crazy my life is with one kid to shcedule and I cannot imagine how you do it with several! Good luck and know that we'll be thinking of you.