Sunday, March 23, 2008





We have had alot of fun this week. Dallas and the girls were both off for spring break so we were able to spend some quality time together. We made a trip to the local aquarium, went fishing, did some shopping, and hung out at home. Friday was my birthday, but we didn't have my party until yesterday. Dallas did all of the decorations and cooking, and my family and Martha and Dennis came over. It was so much fun to have everyone together just having a good time.

Autumn stayed a little later than everyone else so that she could put highlights in Kenzie's hair. It is so nice to have someone close by that can do those types of things. Otherwise I would hardly ever get my hair done. Well, now it is back to school and work for everyone,but it was a great week, so we will be thankful for that.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I compeltely understand about the hair thing. Ash and I have learned how to do each other's hair so that we save time and money, mostly money!