Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Crazy Week So Far

Well, it has been a little nutty around here this week, but I am thankful that my family is with me and we are all healthy. One of my oldest friend's dad had a stroke last Friday and it has been difficult for her family to say the least. We are all praying for them and hope he gets well soon. My mom had surgery on Tuesday and it turned out to be a little more involved than we had originally expected. She had to have two shunts put into two of her arteries because they would collapse and she would have horrible chest pains that would land her in the hospital. They are hoping that this will work and she will no longer have to deal with that pain. She is doing fine and resting as much as you can expect my mother to rest.

My mother-in-law, Martha, has given me a bunch of pictures from this past summer and I thought I would share some of them with all of you. It is basically our life from another perspective and I hope you like them!





These are coming back from our camping trip near Spanish Fork.




Dallas' dad came up from Texas for a visit.





Dallas' step-dad's family business was set on fire a few weeks ago. This building was built by Brigham Young and was a historical site.




These are just a couple of cute pictures that I liked. Savannah is brushing her teeth after staying the night at Nana's house.The pig is named Winnie and sits in Martha's living room.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. It has meant so much to know that others at least believe that I can make it through this.