Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soccer and more soccer

Well, today started the first day of the fall soccer season, and I forgot the camera!! So you will have to wait until next week for adorable pictures of the girls in their new uniforms. Mackenzie refereed two games(sidelines only) and then dashed off to Mountain Green for her game. They played well, but ended up losing the game. Savannah' s team however won their game with a shutout. Dallas said they played wonderfully and I think he is excited about the prospects of a winning season this year. All of the girls had a lot of fun, which is the most important part.



I had a pretty decent day. I was able to get the rest of the paperwork that I had handed out to coaches, and even met a few of the nicer parents. We still had a glitch with one particular parent, but it was handled with very little drama and I think everyone is happy now. Now if only we could get all of the extra uniforms in, my job would be done! The only complaint I have is that is was windy so I couldn't put up my big umbrella and the results of that are a sunburn and a very bad headache.




Yesterday Bill, Nena, Dad and the kids headed off to Texas for a week or so. We all went over to say goodbye and take some pictures. I did take my camera for that, so y'all won't be completely without pictures. I got some really cute ones of Bill and his son Bradley and also of Mackenzie and Zachary playing tag.






Bill and Bradley




Zachary showing off what he made at school.




Mackenzie tickling Zachary after she caught him.


The next big thing to get ready for here is Savannah's tenth birthday. She has already made her requests for funnel cakes for breakfast and fruit pizza instead of birthday cake. There are still a few weeks until the big day and I am sure she will change her mind at least a dozen times. I will definitely keep everyone updated.

0 comments: