Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Life as we Know It

Just a quick post to say hey. Work is going wonderfully, and I really like the kids in my class, which is not always a given. We will have our first holiday party at the end of this month, and I am looking forward to it, but I am also dreading it. Eighteen four year olds with lots of sugar running through their systems! In other news, the girls will be done with soccer next week! Yeah! I haven't had a soccer break since March and I need one. Mackenzie will start up with tennis again next week, and Savannah will just be doing choir and Spanish club through the winter.I am trying to find a good white cake recipe that I can use for Autumn's wedding cake, so if any of you have a good one or know where to find one, please leave a comment!The annual banquet for Dallas' battalion is at the end of this month and I am in desperate need of a new dress. I am trying to be frugal and get one that will work for Autumn's reception and pictures, but so far no luck. I just hate buying a dress I will only wear once! Well, I am done rambling for now.TTFN

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Good luck with shopping.