Monday, October 6, 2008

Mrs. Autumn Roberts


Last Friday my little sister finally got married. She and Evan were married in Las Vegas and Martha and I decided to road trip it. I was able to go to the wedding and see my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, my niece, and my new nephew. It was a crazy time, but alot of fun.

Autumn was absolutely gorgeous in her wedding gown, and Evan was handsome of course. They both cried right through the ceremony and you could tell that they were both extremely happy. I am glad that my sister has found someone to spend the rest of her life with, and I hope that one day it will be for all of eternity.

Martha and I did some shopping and walked around the strip a bit before going home. We also got to spend some time with Katy, Stephen and their kids. They had just finished laying down tile in the main room and it looks really nice. Gracie is growing so fast and is beautiful while Jo is still tiny but handsome. I can't wait until we are all together at Thanksgiving time and all of the cousins can play together.

Grace


Joseph

As promised here are pictures of Autumn's wedding. I couldn't take any of the ceremony but I took plenty before and afters.


This is when I first arrived at the chapel before the wedding.



Autumn in her gown.




Here they are saying Hello to Evan's brother and his kids.



2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe how adult she is. I realize she is about Bonnie's age but wow. She looks so beautiful and I hope they are tremendously happy together.

christina said...

Congratulations! She looks so happy and beautiful!

- your cousin,
christina