Friday, December 19, 2008

A Little Sanity Please!!

Okay, so today has been a little nuttier than usual. Everyone woke up just a little cranky this morning, which did not bode well, but I got every one off to school or work with very little complaining. The snow started coming down at about ten and at ten thirty Dallas called for me to come and pick him up. HE felt miserable and could not see out of his right eye. So I pick him up and we call the doc and set up an appointment for three o'clock. Meanwhile, my mom callas and says that she is coming by to pick up Ramos because, Surprise ,Surprise, my brother did not come home when he said he would and doesn't know when he will be back. So, I get Ramos ready to go with mom and pray that she doesn't get into an accident on the icy roads. She makes and takes Mos with her, which leaves just me and DJ to ourselves.(Dallas is trying to sleep in the bedroom) I do some dishes and some laundry and then go shovel the drive so that I can get out. I take Dallas to the doctor and it turns out he has strep, and ear infection, and a severe migraine. Several shots and a couple of pills later they send him home with. Now I am taking Savannah over to her Nana's house, where Mackenzie already is, so they can spend the night and the house can be kept fairly quiet. Wish me luck with my sick husband, may his grumpiness be minimal and my compassion be great!

2 comments:

christina said...

Horrible! Hope your husband gets better! Have a Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

Mine is sick too, but I think it is just a cold so I haven't actually done any real caretaking. Good for you. I just go to the garage and get him another roll of TP because he already used all the kleenex.