Saturday, December 27, 2008

Update

Hello every one. We have just gotten back from the hospital so I thought I would let everyone know what is up. The doc has decided to do another scope on Wednesday for sure. They are trying to get all the way down to the stomach to see if things are good enough to put in the feeding tube. He has had a low grade temp, but nothing out of the ordinary for his type of injury. His lungs were a bit junky last night, but the respiratory tech came in and suctioned everything out really well and he is sounding clear again. They have put him on Lasix to help move some of the fluids he has been holding onto. His hands have been pretty swollen, so I am hoping that it helps. Dallas and I will be heading up again tomorrow to hang out with him. We are looking forward to the time when they can wake him up, but it will be a few weeks before that happens, and the process will not be fun. Thank you all again for your support and prayers!

1 comments:

Star said...

I went to the Houston Temple tonight. I put your names on the prayer rolls. I am fasting tomorrow too. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.
love,
Amy