Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Reception
















Autumn had her wedding reception in November, and it was beautiful! The reception hall is a large house that they have turned into a hall and they decorated with pictures of Autumn and Evan and with their colors which were Fall colors. I made the cake and it turned out pretty nice. I have know idea how it tasted, but no one fell over and died, so I figure it was decent. Mackenzie was in charge of the guest book, and the rest of us got to visit for awhile. They had a money dance and some of Autumn's dance students performed a routine. It really was a gorgeous night. I am so happy for her and I hope they have a long and happy life together.

2 comments:

christina said...

You did an absolute wonderful job on that cake. It looked amazing!

Jenni said...

Well the cake Looks fantastic, and I'm sure it was great.