Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mackenzie's Birthday Party

Last night we had Mackenzie's 13th birthday party. The theme was Twilight, of course, and the result was a group of screaming and drooling teenage girls. We played Twilight Trivia and Guess what Character you are. I picked up some movie trading cards and gave those out as prizes along with some little buttons with sayings from the books on them. Mackenzie loved it.

I on the other hand was sick with the stomach flu, so it wasn't as much fun for me. The decorating wasn't as great as I had wanted to do, but the girls didn't seem to mind. Today is a much better day, mainly because I feel better, but also because the party is over and I have one less thing to do. We are heading up to Temple Square tonight to look at the lights. Hopefully I can get some good pictures to post. I will try my best.TTFN

All the grils gathering around Edward and munching on treats.


Kenzie and Alyssa with the Twilight bag.


Mackenzie got a new Ipod from her Abuela, Grandpa Geoff, and Aunt Amber.


The girls made sure Kenzie got a good taste of her cake!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Well at least it looks as though she had fun.