Monday, August 25, 2008

And We're Off!!






The girls have started the school year! Hurray! Although it is a little wierd to be the mother of a seventh grader, who is becoming much to cool to be seen with her mother. So I just dropped her off and wished her well. Savannah however, still is unashamed of me and wanted me to walk her into school. So we had to get both boys dressed and ready to go also, but it wasn't so bad. Vannah ran into one of her friends right away and I was no longer needed after I paid for her lunches. They both gave in and let me take pictures of them for the scrapbooks, and of course DJ had to have a picture too, even though his first day isn't until next week.Well, here's to a little more peace and quiet around the house!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

It is hard to believe they are so grown up. I still have pictures from when they were little bitty and we would go to the Tyler Zoo!

Spring Jones said...

I know. It is hard to believe that they used to fit in my arms, and I used to have to carry them or put them in a stroller. Now Mackenzie wants to go hang out at the mall with her friends, and Vannah wants to go snowboarding with hers.